Take a week out of your mundane life this summer to attend the magical world of Magischola Prep. This week-long overnight residential summer camp is designed for kids and teens who want to experience life as a young wizard! Live your own fantasy adventure alongside other students, and encounter a whole new world filled with magic, friendship, and real-world skills.
July 22-28, 2018 (Ages 11-17, Rising 6th-12th grades)
Located at Swarthmore College near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, you’ll make friends, have fun, and learn a variety of skills in a magical context.
- Study rune lore, magical creatures, healing, alchemy and more–while developing communication, collaboration, problem-solving, critical thinking, and empathy skills.
- Attend a sorting ceremony and be sorted into one of our four courts.
- Play wizard sports, like wand dueling and Fireball Dragon and compete in a tournament.
- Go on excursions into the forest, brew potions, bargain with fae, save the world, and attend a wizard ball.
- Join a club and build connections with new friends that will last a lifetime.